The German chemist Friedrich Ferdinand Runge discovered caffeine in 1819 and baptized it with the addictive name of Kaffein... Such an invention deserves all kinds of compliments, monuments and tributes. At Living After Coffee we had the obligation to dedicate one of our favorite hoodies to his formula. A pinch of carbon, a handful of hydrogen, a little bit of nitrogen, just the right touch of oxygen, et voilà! If you can make it at home and it looks the same, we invite you to take this super hoodie! ;-)
These are the characteristics of your new favorite hoodie!
- 85% Combed and Spun Organic Cotton - 15% Recycled Polyester.
- 1x1 rib on the neck, cuffs, and hem.
- Medium fit.
- Lined hood and drawstrings in the same color.
- Metal eyelets.
- Kangaroo pockets.
- 350 grs.
- OEKO -TEX Certified (free of harmful substances).
- GOTS Certified (organic textiles made with organically grown raw fibres)
- FAIR WEAR (Our suppliers are part of the Fair Ware Foundation and collaborate to improve working conditions of workers in the textile industry)
- VEGAN (animal-free product)
- Inks used with certification OEKO-TEX.
- Original design: Marcel Seasky.