The German chemist Friedrich Ferdinand Runge discovered caffeine in 1819 and baptized it with the addictive name of Kaffein... Such an invention deserves all kinds of compliments, monuments and tributes. At Living After Coffee we had the obligation to dedicate one of our favorite t-shirts to his formula. A pinch of carbon, a handful of hydrogen, a little bit of nitrogen, just the right touch of oxygen, et voilà! If you can make it at home and it looks the same, we invite you to take this super t-shirt! ;-)
These are the characteristics of your new favorite shirt!
- Great soft touch, and elegant cut..
- 100% Organic ring-spun combed cotton
- OEKO -TEX Certified (free of harmful substances).
- GOTS Certified (organic textiles made with organically grown raw fibres)
- FAIR WEAR (Our suppliers are part of the Fair Ware Foundation and collaborate to improve working conditions of workers in the textile industry)
- Canalé neck 1x1.
- 180 grs
- Medium Fit
- Inks used with certificación OEKO-TEX.
- Original design: Marcel Seasky.