JAPAN Edition | Hoodie
At Living After Coffee, we are fans of the processes, the methodology and the search for perfection. Both in the creation of our garments and in preparing our coffees, and few things are as sexy and perfect as Japanese typography. That's what they call Coffee Addicts in Japan.
These are the characteristics of your new favorite hoodie!
- 85% Combed and Spun Organic Cotton - 15% Recycled Polyester.
- 1x1 rib on the neck, cuffs, and hem.
- Medium fit.
- Lined hood and drawstrings in the same color.
- Metal eyelets.
- Kangaroo pockets.
- 350 grs.
- OEKO -TEX Certified (free of harmful substances).
- GOTS Certified (organic textiles made with organically grown raw fibres)
- FAIR WEAR (Our suppliers are part of the Fair Ware Foundation and collaborate to improve working conditions of workers in the textile industry)
- VEGAN (animal-free product)
- Inks used with certification OEKO-TEX.
- Original design: Marcel Seasky.