The eccentric chemist Dr. Peter Schlumbohm, developed over 300 patents throughout his career, ranging from cocktail shakers to automobiles. In 1941 he had the detail of inventing a wonderful manual coffee maker called Chemex™. An icon of this caliber, deserved a tribute and of course, with a sublime elegance. Beauty and delicacy united in the same shirt.
These are the characteristics of your new favorite shirt!
- Great soft touch, and elegant cut..
- 100% Organic ring-spun combed cotton
- OEKO -TEX Certified (free of harmful substances).
- GOTS Certified (organic textiles made with organically grown raw fibres)
- FAIR WEAR (Our suppliers are part of the Fair Ware Foundation and collaborate to improve working conditions of workers in the textile industry)
- Canalé neck 1x1.
- 180 grs
- Medium Fit
- Inks used with certificación OEKO-TEX.
- Original design: Marcel Seasky.